Jennifer Lawrence is 'an old woman'

Jennifer Lawrence jokes she is like "an old woman".
 
The 'Silver Linings Playbook' star may have seen a huge amount of success for her role as Tiffany Maxwell in the rom-com drama, but she has claimed she's more comfortable in her home than the dazzling lights of Hollywood.
 
She told TV Movie magazine: "I act like an old woman; I'm in bed by 11pm at the latest. I prefer that to hanging around Hollywood parties at night."
 
Jennifer - whose performance in the film earned her the Best Actress award at the Oscars last month - is keen to stay grounded and refuses to flaunt her wealth.
 
She added: "I still live in the same three-bedroom apartment I had when I moved to LA six years ago.
 
"I still look for bargains in the supermarket. When I go somewhere these days I let a valet park my car. That costs $6!"
 
The 22-year-old actress explained her feelings on "fame" come from the belief she isn't any different to "other people" just because of her success.
 
She said: "Fame or being famous has never impressed me. Just because you're getting recognised by other people doesn't mean you've become anything special."
 

No comments:

Channel FIVE

Meat Slicer, Meat, Fruit And Vegetable Slicer, Frozen Meat Slicer,

  Manual Frozen Meat Slicer, Meat, Fruit And Vegetable Slicer, Frozen Meat Slicer, Adjustable Thickness, Kitchen Cutting Tool Material Blade...